Lazy Daises

4.20.2011


Yep, they sure are lazy, so I decided to go with Petunias instead.  Don't get me wrong, I like daises and all, but they were $3.50 per flower, and the petunias were on sale for $0.88.  I figured I'd go for the cheap ones just in case it turns out I really don't have a clue what I'm doing, then at least I wouldn't be out too much money.

I L♥VE how my trees look now.  They look cheerful, and happy.  I've always loved flowers, and wanted to plant some around my trees for years.  When I see all these colorful flowers, I can't help but think of that song from Disney's Alice and Wonderland, Golden Afternoon.  It has such clever lyrics, especially the part about the Dandilions kissing the Tigerlillies.  Precious.





It definitely feels more like spring around here now! 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...